289U-520-13GP Renthal 13-Tooth Ultralight Front Sprocket - Kawasaki/Yamaha
RENTHAL 13-TOOTH ULTRALIGHT FRONT SPROCKET (Part No. 289U-520-13GP)
Renthal Front Chainwheels are simply the finest front chainwheel on the market today. Precision CNC manufactured from a specifically developed Nickel Chrome Molybdenum steel, case-hardened and core-refined to give the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
- Replacement Nickel Chrome Molybdenum steel front sprocket
- Precision CNC Machined to extremely tight tolerances
- Case hardened and core refined 655M13 Nickel-Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel to give the ultimate combination of strength and hardness
- Certain models provided with factory ultralight design to further reduce weight and maximise performance
- Most off-road fronts feature self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides help prevent dirt build-up
- Expertly crafted from the highest-grade materials
- Precise engineering ensures the latest in quality
- Unique, dependable, and functional
- YZ/WR 400/426F (1999-2011)
- YZ 450F (1999-2019)
- YFZ 450 (2004-2014)
- YZ 250 (1999-2019)
- Gas Gas ECF 450 F (2013-2016)
- SFV 650 Gladius (2009-2015)
- SV 650 (2016-2018)
- MT & R3 (2015-2018)
- ER/X & Versys 650 (2006-2016)
- Z650 & Ninja & Versys 650 (2017-2018)
Use Renthal's "Fit My Bike" tool to check part compatibility with your bike model.
**Disclaimer: GO-MX recommends double-checking part compatibility with a qualified professional before purchasing. GO-MX cannot be held liable for compatibility issues. Any damages or costs associated with incompatible parts will be for the purchaser's account.