2018 saw the Motocross of Nations return to American soil for the first time since 2010, and to celebrate the occasion, Alpinestars has created the Limited Edition ‘Union 18’ Tech 7 boot and gear set. Featuring an iconic red, white and blue colour scheme, the striking Limited Edition ‘Union 18’ gear allows Motocross fans to bring the same look and performance of the top racers at the MXON to their local track.
The CE certified Tech 7 is an advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials and technology in a streamlined design for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer. The ‘Union 18’ blends all of the performance properties of the Tech 7 in an eye-catching colourway.
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability and features high performing rubber grip patterning and enhanced feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- Wide entry aperture allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
- Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
- Internal lining includes anti-slip microfiber suede on the heel to help keep the foot in position.
- Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long-lasting comfort and shock absorption.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
Click here to view the Men’s Boot Sizing Chart
*Actual product may vary slightly from image