Alpinestars Tech 7 Boot (Black/Silver/White/Gold)
The Tech 7 Enduro boot features a specifically engineered, compound sole to provide Enduro riders superior durability, grip, feel and levels of structural rigidity. This CE certified boot promotes core stability and flex via a biomechanical pivot while offering excellent ankle protection. The boot chassis has been designed to give complete feel and optimized interaction with bike controls, while the innovative buckle system allows easy, precise closure.
- Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
- The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves the boot’s streamlining.
- New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
- Upper constructed from an innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion-resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
- The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attaches securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
- The Tech 7 boot is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
- Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank.
- New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
- Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
Click here to view the Men’s Boot Sizing Chart