Fox SE V2 BNKZ Helmet (Black)
PROTECT WHAT MATTERS
The V2 set the standard for mid-level helmets; its successor has raised the bar yet again. The all-new V2 Bnkz Helmet comes equipped with MVRS™ (Magnetic Visor Release System), Fluid Inside®, and a dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner. This is a motocross helmet which signals Fox's commitment to protection at all levels of riding.
- Fluid Inside™ is designed to help dissipate rotational and linear energy transmitted to the rider’s brain in the event of a crash
- Magnetic Visor Release System™ (MVRS) releases in the event of a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner is meant to provide improved protection by spreading the forces of impact across a wider surface area
- Lightweight Injection moulded PC & ABS shell construction disperses energy in the event of a crash
- EPP/PU Chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2® comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and manage odour while wicking moisture away from the head
- 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Exceeds ECE 22.05
- Exceeds DOT
Click here to view the Men’s & Women’s Helmet Sizing Chart
*Actual colour may vary slightly from image shown.