The GX-J boot has been developed to offer professional motocross boots for young riders. Made in Italy using innovative, high-performance material; the Gaerne GX-J is an advanced boot that offers optimal protection and comfort.
- The lightweight upper part combines PU protection and microfibre inserts around the ankle area for increased flexibility and abrasion resistance.
- The excellent structural support consists of two flaps that slide inside designed pockets and avoid overstretching while flexing forward and backwards and preventing torsion.
- On the top stamped suede to increase the grip on the bike while offering heat resistance.
- Internal toe and heel reinforcement for improved protection.
- The closure system consists of four easily replaceable buckles for simple, fast and accurate closure.
- The first two buckles on the top can be loosened and moved in order to fit larger leg or knee protection. All buckles can be replaced.
- Inside the boot, there is soft foam reinforcement around the ankles for long-lasting comfort and shock absorption. In addition, the textile mesh fabric improves air circulation and comfort.
- The insole is anatomical and replaceable.
- Exclusive rubber grip sole for durability, superior grip and optimal riding feel.
- The sole and steel toe plate are replaceable.
*Actual product may vary slightly from image