From box to bike with minimal break-in, Gaerne’s SG-12 boots are made in Italy by practised hands that layer support, security, and comfort into each boot. The premium SG-12 offers a streamlined toe box for precision control, a dual-stage pivot system for more aggressive riders, an anti-shock composite sole for better connection to the pegs, slimline inner grip guard panels for better control and grip of the bike, memory foam interior for a customized fit, and an adjustable shin plate for more room around the calves. Gaerne's buckle system makes it easy to get in and get going, so a rider can focus less on gear and more on the ride.
- Patented Dual-Stage Pivot System: The first pivot is attached to the "Razorback" providing a rigid component for strong lateral support while a glide-plate keeps the upper in a firm and upright position. The second pivot is fixed on a sliding glide that allows the rider's foot to feel natural while on the peg in a shifting or breaking situation.
- Grip Guard lets you feel the exceptional grip of the bike, as well as offering a heat resistant padding against your inner leg.
- New anatomically shaped Thermoplastic Front Plate/Shin Guard for a perfect fit. By removing three screws a rider can also make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee brace.
- Four lightweight alloy buckles that attach to an adjustable strap provide the rider "Easy in" and "Easy out" non-failure system.
- Made of a new Swiss breathable fabric called Acronos, the gaiter is extremely stretchy but has the perfect shape to keep the sand and debris out.
- "Gaerne Memory Cell Foam" inner liner Known for the most comfortable feel and fit ride after ride.
- The Heel cup has been designed to absorb shock in the case of a rear compression.
- The toe box design features a slimmer shape in the toe area for an improved feel of the shift lever and the bikes controls. The entire area is wrapped by a new lightweight plastic material for more comfort and feel of the bike.
- Gaerne "Dual Composite" anti-shock rubber sole.
- Inside the boot you will find an all-new insole that has been specially moulded to correctly support the foot. With a shock-absorbing rear portion and vented construction on the fore-foot, you will always ride in perfect comfort.
*Actual product may vary slightly from image