PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. PLEASE MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org TO PLACE AN ORDER.
The Leatt GPX 5.5 neck brace is a best seller because it has the same adjustability as the class-leading 6.5 but is manufactured from reinforced polyamide providing great value.
Engineered by a medical doctor and Bio Medical engineers and tested by some of the fastest bicycle and motorcycle racers in the world, Leatt's GPX 5.5 neck brace is designed to reduce impact forces during an accident and transfer these through the brace into the strong frame of the body rather than the small and breakable bones in your neck.
Super comfortable and extremely durable, this brace will work with most body shapes and sizes.
- Totally new chassis design made of fibreglass-reinforced polyamide
- New helmet rim striking platform for increased head and helmet freedom of motion
- 5-way adjustability
- Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters to ensure optimum fit
- 4 angle rear thoracic strut adjustments made to fit more body shapes
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit
- The improved CoreFlex split rear thoracic strut is more comfortable and is designed to work with the body’s natural movements
- Thoracic rear strut is engineered to snap off before applying excessive pressure to the back
- New and improved low profile open/close system incorporating a spring-loaded push-button
- Easy to use emergency release mechanism for injured riders
- Engineered collarbone cutout to help keep your helmet and brace away from your most fragile bones
- Injected foam padding on the upper surface is more durable, easier to clean and designed to accommodate custom sticker kits
- Airflow ribs in the padding ensure optimum ventilation
- Folding rear thoracic strut for easier packing
- Free, optional, clear chest strap included
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
For more Leatt protective gear, contact email@example.com.
Click here to view the Men’s Brace Sizing Chart
*Actual product may vary slightly from image