Mobius X8 Knee Brace (Red/Grey)
The Mobius X8 Kneebrace evolved from 7 years of development, prototypes, and testing. The design of the Mobius brace is intended to prevent three typical knee injuries: lateral bending, lateral rotation and hyperextension.
- CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System) adjusts the fit with a single turn of the locking CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum dial
- Plush molded EVA foam and impact absorbing rubber internal padding
- Overlapping patella area with zero degree CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum stop leaves no gap exposed regardless of how far the knee is bent
- Figure-8 cable and behind-the-knee adjustment pad greatly strengthen the joint yet work as freely as your body's own ligament system
- CNC forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum hinge plates
- Lightweight PIM glass-filled nylon shell conforms to your leg shape, creating 360-degree protection that will not rotate or slip
- VELCRO® brand closures straps with TPR pull tabs numbered in order to provide proper fit and easy entry and exit (replacement straps sold separately)
- Sold as a pair
Brace Fitting Guide:
Measure 15.24cm up the thigh from the center point of the knee cap, then measure the diameter of the thigh.
- Small = 40cm-46cm
- Medium = 46cm-50cm
- Large = 50cm-56cm