MX19 Fox V3 Kila Helmet (Grey)
Fox V3 Helmets use Fox' Magnetic Visor Release System 'MVRS' to attach the visor. This Fox patented technology replaces screws with magnets - an entirely new approach to managing rotational forces. The visor is designed to stay firmly in place under roost, but release in a crash.
In addition, the V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System 'MIPS'. Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The V3 helmet features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
• MVRS - Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash
• MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®
• Dual-density EPS liner with softer layer near riders head
• 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
• Lightweight multiple-composite shell construction
• Removable, washable, moisture-wicking DriLex® comfort liner
• Removable, washable, moisture-wicking cheek pads
• 14 intakes and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
Click here to view the Men’s & Women’s Helmet Sizing Chart
*Actual colour may vary slightly from image shown.