MX19 Fox V3 Matte Carbon Helmet (Matte Black)
Fox V3 Matte Carbon Helmets use Fox' Magnetic Visor Release System 'MVRS' to attach the visor. This Fox patented technology replaces screws with magnets - an entirely new approach to managing rotational forces. The visor is designed to stay firmly in place under roost, but release in a crash.
In addition, the V3 helmet is equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System 'MIPS'. Mimicking the cerebrospinal fluid, MIPS adds a low-friction layer between the helmet and the head. This technology reduces the rotational violence otherwise transmitted to the brain.
The V3 helmet features 4 shells and 4 EPS dimensions. This exhaustive range of helmet sizes provides the most accurate fitting helmet we have ever created.
The interior features 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents to channel fresh air through the helmet and allow hot air to escape. A DriLex Comfort Liner feels luxuriously soft against your skin and rapidly wicks sweat to keep you dry.
• MVRS - Magnetic Visor Release System releases in the event of a crash
• MIPS - Multi-Directional Impact Protection System®
• Dual-density EPS liner with softer layer near riders head
• 4 shell and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
• Lightweight multiple-composite shell construction
• Removable, washable, moisture wicking DriLex® comfort liner
• Removable, washable, moisture wicking cheek pads
• 14 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
• Matte finish
Click here to view the Men’s & Women’s Helmet Sizing Chart
*Actual colour may vary slightly from image shown.