MX20 Shift Whit3 Label Dead Eye Kit Combo (Black)
If Chuck Norris were to enter a race to save the World, this is what he’d rock. The Shift Dead Eye collection takes its name from the soul-less all-black eyes of great white sharks. If that’s not badass enough for you, it features a look inspired by swat tactical gear, Navy Seal scuba jackets, and every 1980s kid’s favorite action figure. The tactical pant makes you ready to take on whatever a race may throw at you.
WHIT3 Label pants give you more of what you need and less of what you don’t with a focus on flexibility, ventilation, and durability. The articulated knee and hip design conform to you while on the bike for increased performance while multiple 4-way stretch fabric zones throughout the pant ensure mobility and comfort.
- Lightweight, minimalistic design 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability
- Multiple stretch-zones ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider
- Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics for long-lasting colorfastness and durability Minimal
- seams and mesh paneling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot
- Leather on right knee panel provides extra durability and heat resistance
- Premium screen-printed logos for a unique look and feel
- Silicone waistband lining
- Dyed main body fabric