Transition seamlessly from track to trail in the Acerbis X-Rock dirt bike boots made for riding on all off-road terrains and environments. Fully replaceable, stitched soles ensure these boots will provide the protection you need while riding for years to come without breaking the bank.
- Cut and abrasion-resistant leather and microfiber uppers.
- Hinge in the ankle area.
- Protection of the shinbone with upper and lower anatomically-shaped shin guards.
- Shaped heel guard to make changing gears easier when starting.
- Protection of the midfoot and toe area in plastic with ribbing for improved impact absorption.
- TPU Insert in differentiated density in the gear change area for maximum control.
- Burn Guard Grip in heat and wear-resistant vulcanized rubber.
- Fastens with 4 buckles with large, new aluminum levers.
- Shin gaiters in permeable microfiber.
- Vibram® wear-resistant sole in shock-proof “Double Composite” rubber EN 13634:2010 certified.
- Shock absorbing antibacterial insole with multilayered structure.
- Inner made of 3D Mesh for optimum comfort and sweat absorption.
- Insole made of composite plastic/steel material to guarantee greater rigidity and absorption of the foot against compression impacts Reinforced steel toe.
- EN 13634: 2017 CERTIFIED.
Click here to view the Men’s Boot Sizing Chart
*Actual colour may vary slightly from image shown.