The all-new SM5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. This lightweight helmet features a thermo-injected shell incorporating a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that is engineered to deliver the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight, while the five-density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact-resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
- The visor has been designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT).
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
Click here to view the Men’s & Women’s Helmet Sizing Chart
*Actual product may vary slightly from image