Providing class-leading performance, the 2022 Fox V1 helmet delivers elevated features, safety, and comfort to everyday riders, making it one of the most competitive motocross helmets out there. Marrying safety, fit, and feel, it raises the bar yet again as a value helmet with a performance mindset.
Designed with MIPS™ (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, and a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, the V1 gives you that peace of mind, each and every ride.
The V1 puts your comfort front and centre and is designed with best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management. With six specific shell and seven EPS sizes, it has a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses.
- MIPS equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System).
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) ™ is designed to release in the event of a crash.
- Lightweight injection-moulded polycarbonate & ABS shell construction designed to disperse energy in the event of a crash.
- 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a precise fit.
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads.
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow.
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
- Eps, Abs, Polyester
Click here to view the Youth’s Helmet Sizing Chart
*Actual colour may vary slightly from image shown.