Protaper Tucker Rocky Fuzion Handlebar - Carmichael (Black)
The Fuzion Handlebar is a new concept in high-performance control systems. Its revolutionary flex locking design allows riders to choose between a stiffer, more controlled handlebar feel and a softer, more shock-absorbing one, depending on terrain conditions. Switching between the “Locked” and “Unlocked” settings takes only seconds. The handlebar itself utilizes ProTaper’s exclusive 2000 series T6 aluminium alloy with a computer-profiled 5 mm-thick wall design for the ultimate in lightweight strength.
- 1⅛" tubing at the clamping area
- Used by top professional riders and race teams like Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing, GEICO Honda, and JGR Yoshimura Suzuki Factory Racing
- “Unlocked” function allows the crossbar to telescope, increasing handlebar flex
- “Locked” function connects the crossbar, creating solid, predictable feedback for the rider
- Exclusive 5 mm-thick 2000 series T6 aluminium alloy offers superior tensile and yield strengths
- Cold-forged aluminium crossbar
- CNC machined 6061 aluminium crossbar clamps adhered with aerospace-quality polymer
- High-tech shot-peened, stress-relieved, and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Clutch side knurling provides maximum grip adhesion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- Plastic bar end plugs keep the elements out and provide a strong base for grip ends
- Weighs only 2.1 lbs. (953 grams) without pad
- Handlebar pad included
*Actual item may vary slightly from image shown.