Renthal 7/8" handlebars re-wrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminium handlebar to be fitted as OEM on a Japanese motorcycle. Renthal employs extremely close tolerances and an exclusive alloy, specifically developed for the manufacture of handlebars with specific properties that help limit vibration (a common cause of rider fatigue). Combined with the patented clamps and brace system Renthal 7/8” bars provide riders with the perfect amount of flex whilst maintaining the strength required for the rigours of Motocross and Supercross. The clamp system is bonded to the bar using a high shear adhesive to minimize the chance of clamp movement.
- 7/8" (22.2mm) external diameter to fit most standard sized clamps and controls
- 7010 T6 Aluminium, which Renthal has exclusive rights to this specially developed alloy, for the manufacture of handlebars.
- High impact strength, lightweight and excellent vibration dampening
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure
- Knurling – Grip end only – increases bonding between bar and grip
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause a stress riser and lead to fatigue failure
- Anodising – a 15 step anodising process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion
- Renthal’s copyrighted, bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the cross-brace, greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex
- Laser-etched positioning grid
- The highest quality – 35 individual steps/processes required in the production of each bar and 58 separate quality checks made.
- A specially developed injection moulded crossbar pad is included with every handlebar (as pictured in main image)