The TCX Comp 2 Michelin EVO Boots are the culmination of years of off-road racing experience, combining the latest in materials and protective technology to create a boot that performs at the highest levels of competition.
- High wear-resistant microfibre bootleg and PU frame.
- Ergonomic stretch upper collar to keep outside dirt and debris.
- Breathable fabric with double density foam around the ankle area.
- Double Flex Control anti-torsion system to reduce the risk of overextension of the ankle joint; Polyurethane adjustable shin plate; polyurethane heel counter, toe guard, and ankle plates.
- Internal heat guards, for the best grip on the bike.
- Thermoplastic polyurethane shift pad.
- 4 replaceable and adjustable aluminium buckles, ergonomic design.
- Ergonomic removable footbed.
- MICHELIN® HYBRID MX rubber outsole with OC compound, highly durable with optimal traction and stability on any surface.
Click here to view the TCX Boot Sizing Chart
D.F.C. DOUBLE FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM:
The Double Flex Control System features a PU joint in the ankle area studied to improve front and rear flexibility of the leg. The system is attached to the boot with two lateral hidden screws at malleolus level. This special construction allows a front flexibility of up to 18 degrees and, thanks to two lugs that slide inside dedicated pockets, it allows a rear flexibility of up to 15 degrees, thus avoiding back overextension of the ankle joint and protecting the riders’ foot from injuries.
BOOT LEG STRUCTURE:
The bootleg features an external polyurethane exterior and a soft internal upper designed to envelop the leg completely and offer excellent comfort levels.
Internal upper construction:
- Soft microfibre upper allows enhanced calf envelopment;
- Double Velcro fastening;
- Elastic upper collar to avoid gravel, dust and mud entry.
CALF ADJUSTMENT SYSTEM:
The shin plate is made of polyurethane and presents an adjustable system to fit different calf dimensions perfectly and to accommodate knee guards/braces. The shin plate adjustment is based on screws that shift inside hidden holes, each offering two different positions to choose from according to the range of movement you wish to achieve.
MICHELIN® MX HYBRID SOLE:
- Micro-grooves for water evacuation.
- Specially developed sculpture design for multi-directional traction.
- Macro-grooves give traction and stability.
- Triangular micro-sculptures tread ensures durability and stability on footrests. special compound: tear and abrasion-resistant.
- Customised heel angle to maintain a foothold on the footrests and fast sliding when needed.
- Macro-siped rear tread to maintain stability and traction.
MOULDED CONSTRUCTION MICHELIN® SOLE:
This particular construction technique entails fitting the boot onto a polyurethane footbed, built with variable differentiated density and thickness and marked by the presence of a steel insert in the heel area to ensure maximum protection in the case of impact. The footbed is sewn directly onto the boot and, using a high tenacity bonding process, the rubber Michelin® sole is applied and is easily replaced when worn.
*Actual product may vary slightly from image