The Street 3 Waterproof Riding Shoes continue TCX's long tradition of performance and comfort. The "Street" family of moto-specific riding shoes has always sported a strong features list including impact-mitigating ankle cups, a crush-resistant midsole and a reinforced toe box. What really honed the "street" cred of the Street series was the striking balance between riding features, protection and general comfort. Wear them daily. Wear them on a scooter. Wear them on a 'Busa. Take a walk in them.
The waterproof "WP" versions receive TCX's proprietary T-Dry membrane that is both waterproof and breathable. The leather upper is finished differently according to the colourway, and the rubber outsole is either weathered grey or gum rubber. All Street 3 Shoes meet CE 13634:2017 safety certifications and arrive 100% ready to run.
- Suede leather upper
- Nubuck finishing
- T-Dry waterproof membrane
- Reinforced midsole with ZPLATE shank to balance flexibility with transverse rigidity
- Shoe body reinforced with D3O inserts
- Reinforcements at toe and heel
- Lace closure with an elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite footbed with long term cushioning and high levels of breathability
- Oil-resistant Groundtrax rubber outsole
- Burnished grey or gum rubber sole treatment
- CE 13634:2017
Click here to view the TCX Boot Sizing Chart
Sturdy laterally, flexible frontally. The ZPLATE® shank in the midsole keeps the perfect amount of flexibility of the shoe for optimal riding and walking comfort while ensuring transverse rigidity to protect the foot in case of an accident.
Groundtrax® outsoles are engineered to ensure stability, grip and traction both on the footpegs and once got off the saddle. This is achieved through the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of the rubber compound, which also maximize the wear resistance. The sole features a dedicated gear shift area, to provide more precision during the ride.
In its raw form the D3O® molecules flow freely, thanks to their non-Newtonian nature, allowing the material to be soft and flexible. On impact, the D3O® molecules lock together to absorb and dissipate excess energy - significantly reducing the amount of force transmitted to the foot and ankle.
Experience the comfort of the insoles made with OrthoLite® PU foam:
- Long-term cushioning: OrthoLite® foam compresses less than 5% of its thickness over the lifetime of the footbed, so the cushioning, fit, comfort and performance never change.
- High-level breathability: the open-cells of the OrthoLite® foam, allows air to circulate in and around the footbed, moving the moisture away and keeping the foot cooler and drier.
*Actual product may vary slightly from image