The new X-Helium Michelin off-road boot from TCX impresses with outstanding protection and unique comfort. The padding on the front and the back of the boot guarantee optimal comfort and the heat-repellent polyurethane calf protection on the inside of the boot also ensures better grip on the motorcycle. The X-Helium Michelin also features the Michelin MX Hybrid sole, whose special design ensures maximum grip and optimum stability.
- Microfibre upper, padded front and ankle area, suede microfibre heat guard. Ergonomic stretch upper collar to keep outside dirt and debris.
- Breathable mesh lining with internal padding.
- Polyurethane shin plate, ankle guard and toe guard.
- 4 replaceable and adjustable aluminium buckles, ergonomic design.
- Ergonomic removable footbed.
- MICHELIN® HYBRID MX rubber outsole with OC compound, highly durable with optimal traction and stability on any surface
Click here to view the TCX Boot Sizing Chart
MICHELIN® MX HYBRID SOLE:
- Micro-grooves for water evacuation.
- Specially developed sculpture design for multi-directional traction.
- Macro-grooves give traction and stability.
- Triangular micro-sculptures tread ensures durability and stability on footrests. special compound: tear and abrasion-resistant.
- Customised heel angle to maintain a foothold on the footrests and fast sliding when needed.
- Macro-siped rear tread to maintain stability and traction.
MOULDED CONSTRUCTION MICHELIN® SOLE:
This particular construction technique entails fitting the boot onto a polyurethane footbed, built with variable differentiated density and thickness and marked by the presence of a steel insert in the heel area to ensure maximum protection in the case of impact. The footbed is sewn directly onto the boot and, using a high tenacity bonding process, the rubber Michelin® sole is applied and is easily replaced when worn.
*Actual product may vary slightly from image