TCX X-Helium Boots (Black)
TCX X-Helium Boots (Black)
We have 1 in stock
The new X-Helium Michelin off-road boot from TCX impresses with outstanding protection and unique comfort. The padding on the front and the back of the boot guarantee optimal comfort and the heat-repellent polyurethane calf protection on the inside of the boot also ensures better grip on the motorcycle. The X-Helium Michelin also features the Michelin MX Hybrid sole, whose special design ensures maximum grip and optimum stability.
- Microfibre upper, padded front and ankle area, suede microfibre heat guard. Ergonomic stretch upper collar to keep outside dirt and debris.
- Breathable mesh lining with internal padding.
- Polyurethane shin plate, ankle guard and toe guard.
- 4 replaceable and adjustable aluminium buckles, ergonomic design.
- Ergonomic removable footbed.
- MICHELIN® HYBRID MX rubber outsole with OC compound, highly durable with optimal traction and stability on any surface
MICHELIN® MX HYBRID SOLE:
- Micro-grooves for water evacuation.
- Specially developed sculpture design for multi-directional traction.
- Macro-grooves give traction and stability.
- Triangular micro-sculptures tread ensures durability and stability on footrests. special compound: tear and abrasion-resistant.
- Customised heel angle to maintain a foothold on the footrests and fast sliding when needed.
- Macro-siped rear tread to maintain stability and traction.
MOULDED CONSTRUCTION MICHELIN® SOLE:
This particular construction technique entails fitting the boot onto a polyurethane footbed, built with variable differentiated density and thickness and marked by the presence of a steel insert in the heel area to ensure maximum protection in the case of impact. The footbed is sewn directly onto the boot and, using a high tenacity bonding process, the rubber Michelin® sole is applied and is easily replaced when worn.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GENERAL SIZING CHART. SIZING MAY VARY SLIGHTLY BY BRAND AND PRODUCT MODEL.
|Collect From GO-MX||0*||FREE|
|Free Delivery||3 - 5*||FREE|
|Express Delivery||1 - 3*||R 400.00|
|Do you have this item in stock?||Yes, everything online is in stock. Sold-out items can not be added to the cart or purchased. We do not sell products unless we physically have them in stock.|
|Do you have the same items available in-store as you do online?||Yes, plus a few smaller items that are difficult to ship, or which cannot be shipped via air freight.|
|How do I know if an item will fit correctly?||Please see our Sizing Charts. If you are unsure, you are welcome to visit our store at 173 Blaauwberg Road, Table View, Cape Town to try the products on or contact us for further assistance.|
|What if I buy a product and it does not fit me? Can I make an exchange?||Yes, we accept exchanges. The product must be in unused condition and in its original packaging. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.|
|How much does delivery cost?||We offer free delivery on all products, anywhere in South Africa. This takes 3-5 business days once it has been collected by the courier. If you need your item to arrive sooner, you can select the 'Express Delivery' option for R400. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.|
|When will my package arrive?||
If your order is placed before 14:00 it will be packed by our staff and collected by a courier on the same day if it is a business day, otherwise it will be collected on the next business day. Once collected, it will take between 3-5 business days to arrive if you have selected standard shipping or 1-2 business days if express delivery is selected. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
|Do you sell/buy secondhand goods?||We do not sell or buy any secondhand gear but are happy to offer advice or a valuation of the product. Contact us for more information.|
|Do you sell motorcycles?||We do not sell motorcycles but rather stock riding clothing and accessories as well as basic motorcycle service products.|
|Can you order a part for my bike?||Yes, depending on the part required we can potentially order in. Custom orders are subject to availability and longer shipping times. Please contact us if you would like to request a product.|
|Do you deliver outside of South Africa?||No, we currently only courier within the borders of South Africa.|
*Actual product may vary slightly from imageView full details