Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Our returns, refunds and exchanges policy is strictly valid for 30 days from date of purchase. To minimize any financial loss, or undue inconvenience, please contact us before sending any items to us. Please include your name, address and the relevant GO-MX order number. Please DO NOT send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To be eligible for a return, refund or exchange, within the 30 day period:
- The item must be unused, and in the same condition that you purchased it in.
- It must be in the original packaging.
- A receipt or proof of purchase for the item, must accompany the item.
- The item must reach us before the end of the 30 day period.
Our products are reasonably suited to the use of motocross riding and are sold new, unless specifically stated otherwise. Should a product you have ordered warrant a return, the item will be subject to the eligibility, Refunds or Exchanges policies as stated herein.
Incorrectly ordered products will be refunded or exchanged at management's discretion.
Incorrectly delivered products can be returned and exchanged, or refunded at the customer's discretion. GO-MX will cover return shipping on incorrectly delivered products where applicable.
GO-MX reserves the right to approve or reject a refund request. The sender will receive a notification to confirm receipt of any returned items. Items will be inspected and depending on the outcome of the inspection, the sender will be notified of the approval or rejection of their request.
- Approved requests will be processed as soon as possible via the sender's credit card, or the original method of payment.
- Senders of rejected refund requests can have their goods returned to them at their own expense, or choose to forfeit the items and any monetary values attached to the item.
Refund Exclusions: Sale items are not eligible for refund.
Late or Overdue Refunds: There is often a time delay, before a processed refund is posted to your account, by a financial institution. If you have an overdue refund pending, check with your Credit Card company, as well as your Bank, to check on the status of your refund. If after checking with your Credit Card company and Bank, there is evidence that no transaction is pending, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the case where an item is factory defective, returns will be accepted up to six (6) months from date of purchase. We will replace the item for you, subject to product availability. If the product is no longer available, a refund will be granted or an alternative item to the same value will be offered. Where items are confirmed as factory defective, and a replacements is available, GO-MX will ship the replacement to you, at no extra charge.
NB: Don't forget to contact us, before returning any items to us.
- All returns, refunds and exchanges should be clearly marked and sent to: GO-MX, 173 Blaauwberg Road, Table View, Cape Town, South Africa 7441. (Please don't forget to state whether the item you are sending is for refund or exchange.)
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, all shipping costs for returns, refunds and exchanges are for your account. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please include paid, self-addressed packaging along with your return, so that we can ship any applicable items back to you. If Items are received without paid, self-addressed packaging, GO-MX will be unable to ship anything back to you.
Tip: GO-MX recommends using a traceable shipping service with applicable insurance, whenever shipping any items. Failure to do so, is at the sender's risk.
It is our goal to provide all our clients with a great quality product and service excellence. In this vain, we will do our utmost to process all returns and requests as quickly and efficiently as possible. Please bear in mind that depending on where you are situated, returns and exchanges may take time to reach you, so we do ask for your patience in this regard.