453U-520-13GP Renthal 13-Tooth Ultralight Front Sprocket - Kawasaki KX250F
RENTHAL 13-TOOTH ULTRALIGHT FRONT SPROCKET (Part No. 453U-520-13GP)
Renthal Front Chainwheels are simply the finest front chainwheel on the market today. Precision CNC manufactured from a specifically developed Nickel Chrome Molybdenum steel, case-hardened and core-refined to give the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
- Replacement Nickel Chrome Molybdenum steel front sprocket
- Precision CNC Machined to extremely tight tolerances
- Case hardened and core refined 655M13 Nickel-Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel to give the ultimate combination of strength and hardness
- Certain models provided with factory ultralight design to further reduce weight and maximise performance
- Most off-road fronts feature self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides help prevent dirt build-up
- Expertly crafted from the highest-grade materials
- Precise engineering ensures the latest in quality
- Unique, dependable, and functional
- KX 250F (2006-2020)
Use Renthal's "Fit My Bike" tool to check part compatibility with your bike model.
**Disclaimer: GO-MX recommends double-checking part compatibility with a qualified professional before purchasing. GO-MX cannot be held liable for compatibility issues. Any damages or costs associated with incompatible parts will be for the purchaser's account.