Alpinestars Tech 5 Boots (Black/Grey/Fluo Yellow)
Alpinestars Tech 5 Boots (Black/Grey/Fluo Yellow)
We have 1 in stock
Coming in the wake of the hugely successful and iconic Tech 10 and Tech 7 the Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel construction boot that further strengthens Alpinestars line-up of class-leading motocross and off-road boots. Incorporating an innovative microfiber chassis, which is extremely durable and lightweight, a medial biomechanical pivot system for excellent levels of support and stability and extended accordion flex zones, the Tech 5 affords performance fit and high levels of comfort and durability.
- Innovative buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fibreglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminium bridge closures for durability and weight-saving.
- Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with a self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security.
- All buckles are easily replaceable.
- The TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell with excellent impact and abrasion resistance and unmatched levels of safety.
- This shell is reinforced by a metal shank inside and toe reinforcement co-injected in a harder compound.
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding. The sole is replaceable.
- The TPU heel patch connected with shell and lateral/medial TPU parts offers protection and support.
- Soft poly-foam surrounded the ankles and collar offer shock-absorbing performance, plus full interior textile lining for comfort.
- Replaceable anatomic EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
- Rear TPR gaiter on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort.
- Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber with synthetic polymer on the toe box. Main microfiber material offers high levels of water resistance, durability and improved weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for superior comfort, control and support.
- Contoured advanced polymer core structure envelopes upper boot for structural integrity and abrasion resistance while allowing excellent levels of controlled flex.
- Anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate for superior impact and abrasion resistance. The contoured shin plate allows for a greater range of fitment and features a Velcro® adjustable panel for a personalized and secure closure.
- Medial-facing biomechanical pivot system links lower and upper parts of the boot and gives front and rear flexibility and structural support. Both the inward-facing upper and lower panels are constructed from specifically formulated polymer with grip sculpture patterning for maximum contact with the bike and improved abrasion resistance.
- CE Certified
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GENERAL SIZING CHART. SIZING MAY VARY SLIGHTLY BY BRAND AND PRODUCT MODEL.
SEE ALL SIZING CHARTS:
|Collect From GO-MX||0*||FREE|
|Free Delivery||3 - 5*||FREE|
|Express Delivery||1 - 3*||R 400.00|
|Do you have this item in stock?||Yes, everything online is in stock. Sold-out items can not be added to the cart or purchased. We do not sell products unless we physically have them in stock.|
|Do you have the same items available in-store as you do online?||Yes, plus a few smaller items that are difficult to ship, or which cannot be shipped via air freight.|
|How do I know if an item will fit correctly?||Please see our Sizing Charts. If you are unsure, you are welcome to visit our store at 173 Blaauwberg Road, Table View, Cape Town to try the products on or contact us for further assistance.|
|What if I buy a product and it does not fit me? Can I make an exchange?||Yes, we accept exchanges. The product must be in unused condition and in its original packaging. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.|
|How much does delivery cost?||We offer free delivery on all products, anywhere in South Africa. This takes 3-5 business days once it has been collected by the courier. If you need your item to arrive sooner, you can select the 'Express Delivery' option for R400. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.|
|When will my package arrive?||
If your order is placed before 14:00 it will be packed by our staff and collected by a courier on the same day if it is a business day, otherwise it will be collected on the next business day. Once collected, it will take between 3-5 business days to arrive if you have selected standard shipping or 1-2 business days if express delivery is selected. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
|Do you sell/buy secondhand goods?||We do not sell or buy any secondhand gear but are happy to offer advice or a valuation of the product. Contact us for more information.|
|Do you sell motorcycles?||We do not sell motorcycles but rather stock riding clothing and accessories as well as basic motorcycle service products.|
|Can you order a part for my bike?||Yes, depending on the part required we can potentially order in. Custom orders are subject to availability and longer shipping times. Please contact us if you would like to request a product.|
|Do you deliver outside of South Africa?||No, we currently only courier within the borders of South Africa.|
*Actual product may vary slightly from imageView full details