Arai MX-V Helmet (Frost Black)
Arai MX-V Helmet (Frost Black)
We have 1 in stock
The MX-V evolved from the much loved VX-3 model. Years of experience can be found in this ultimate off-road helmet. The perfect choice for MX, Enduro and Off-road use. Just as found in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 Shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to maintaining the integrity of a rounder, stronger and smoother shell.
- Outer shell: SCLC (Super Complex Laminate Construction): The latest aerospace fibres, with 30% more strength in extension & bending resistance than standard fibreglass comprises the majority of the SCLC shell. A specially designed “mechanically expanded fibre mat,” is sandwiched between the inner and outer layers of Arai´s proprietary Super Fibre Laminates to reinforce and bond these two Super Fibre layers without adding significant weight to the helmet.
- MX-V Ventilation: Easy to clean diffusers create a strong venture vacuum at the rear. Centre top vent for increased airflow. Under-peak air intake collects and directs cool air into the helmet. Inner chin vent shutter prevents debris from coming into the helm*et in dusty riding conditions. Goggle ventilation and lower side vents.
- Centre-top vent - intake
- Inner chin (bar) vent shutter
- Removable three-piece rear exhaust
- Side exhausts
- Interior: Arai´s Dry-Cool® Liner material transfers heat and moisture away from the rider quickly and efficiently.
- Replaceable cheek pads/earcups
- Replaceable and washable interior
- Replaceable chinstrap covers
- Replaceable neckroll
- Facial Contour System (FCS)
- 5mm "peel away" temple pad
- Emergency Release System (ERS) Allows easier access to an injured rider. Minimising the risk of additional injury.
- Breath guard works in conjunction with the dual-pivot® chin vent to better direct fresh air to the inside surface of the shield while at the same time directing hot breath down and away from the inside surface of the shield.
- Dirt removal: Elongated and rounded peak helps protect the rider from mud or other objects.
- "Glancing Off" Shell Design: Smooth shape, better protection
- All-day comfort
- Penetration tested
- Double-D ring closure
- 5-year limited warranty
- ECE 22-05
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A GENERAL SIZING CHART. SIZING MAY VARY SLIGHTLY BY BRAND AND PRODUCT MODEL.
|Collect From GO-MX||0*||FREE|
|Free Delivery||3 - 5*||FREE|
|Express Delivery||1 - 3*||R 400.00|
|Do you have this item in stock?||Yes, everything online is in stock. Sold-out items can not be added to the cart or purchased. We do not sell products unless we physically have them in stock.|
|Do you have the same items available in-store as you do online?||Yes, plus a few smaller items that are difficult to ship, or which cannot be shipped via air freight.|
|How do I know if an item will fit correctly?||Please see our Sizing Charts. If you are unsure, you are welcome to visit our store at 173 Blaauwberg Road, Table View, Cape Town to try the products on or contact us for further assistance.|
|What if I buy a product and it does not fit me? Can I make an exchange?||Yes, we accept exchanges. The product must be in unused condition and in its original packaging. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.|
|How much does delivery cost?||We offer free delivery on all products, anywhere in South Africa. This takes 3-5 business days once it has been collected by the courier. If you need your item to arrive sooner, you can select the 'Express Delivery' option for R400. For more information, please see our Shipping Policy.|
|When will my package arrive?||
If your order is placed before 14:00 it will be packed by our staff and collected by a courier on the same day if it is a business day, otherwise it will be collected on the next business day. Once collected, it will take between 3-5 business days to arrive if you have selected standard shipping or 1-2 business days if express delivery is selected. See our Shipping Policy for more information.
|Do you sell/buy secondhand goods?||We do not sell or buy any secondhand gear but are happy to offer advice or a valuation of the product. Contact us for more information.|
|Do you sell motorcycles?||We do not sell motorcycles but rather stock riding clothing and accessories as well as basic motorcycle service products.|
|Can you order a part for my bike?||Yes, depending on the part required we can potentially order in. Custom orders are subject to availability and longer shipping times. Please contact us if you would like to request a product.|
|Do you deliver outside of South Africa?||No, we currently only courier within the borders of South Africa.|