The all-new Leatt 4.5 boot takes many features from the super successful 5.5 FlexLock. With the help of enduro athlete, Jonny Walker, Leatt has developed an Enduro specific boot with a special sole to help when pushing the bike. The 4.5 boot is a real head-turner when it comes to looks and style. Slide your feet inside a pair and you will instantly feel the plush interior and quality of the materials used. With greater feel of the frame, gear lever and rear brake, these boots instantly feel good. Leatt's proprietary SlideLock one-way Velcro function is groundbreaking in security fastening boot technology.
- Outstanding comfort with a first-class fit even for wide feet
- SlideLock closure system: Auto-locking one-way sliding closure for a great seal at top of the boot.
- Polymer composite buckles with an Over-lock system and stainless steel base.
- The inside of the boot is flat and grippy for a great bike feel.
- Low-profile toe-box for easy gear shifting.
- Heel grip ankle design for stability when riding on your toes.
- Enduro patterned sole for grip when pushing your bike.
- DualZone hardness sole technology.
- Extended footpeg riding zone for arch and "on the toes" riding style.
- Steel shank reinforced and CE certified.
- Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift.
- CE tested and certified as: prEN 13634: 2017
Click here to view the Men’s Boot Sizing Chart
*Actual product may vary slightly from image